Thank you for considering coming to camp!
Participation costs €100,- per child per camp week. This amount includes:
- 5 overnight stays
- All meals including snacks
- Participation in all camp activities
This amount excludes:
- Transport to and from the camp site
So you have to be brought and picked up
- Bed linen and towels
Please take a look at the luggage list
- Do you want to send holiday cards? Very nice! You then pay €1.25 per card (this includes stamp).
My child wants to come along, but I cannot afford the camp fee.
KiZoKa's mission is to be able to take all children in Eindhoven, Veldhoven and the surrounding area to camp, regardless of the financial situation of their parents/caregivers. Do not hesitate and contact us to see what the possibilities are.
Of course we treat these conversations very confidentially.
Payment details and conditions:
• All payments can be transferred to: NL33RABO0348010338 in the name of Stichting Kika (BIC: RABONL2U). Vermeldt bij de omschrijving om welke kampweek het gaat, gevolgd door het betalingsid van uw kind. Dit betalingsid ontvangt u nadat u uw kind heeft ingeschreven voor een kampweek.
• Deposits (€ 30,-) are paid immediately upon registration.
• Deposits (€ 30) are never refunded.
• Total costs of a camp week (€ 100,-) must be paid no later than June 1 or immediately for registrations that take place after June 1.
• In case of cancellation more than 8 weeks before the start of the camp week, the participant will receive a refund of the camp fee already paid minus the deposit of € 30.
• In case of cancellation more than 4, but less than 8 weeks before the start of the chosen camp week, the participant will receive a €30 refund.
• In case of cancellation less than 4 weeks before the start of the camp week, the participant will not receive a refund.
• If the participant leaves the camp early (at their own request or request of the camp management), the participant will not receive a refund.